oh what fun it is to ride on a plane to self-depreciation
I wonder if anyone reads my blog anymore. Thing is, no one seems to be updating their blogs, which would mean that a) they have not logged onto the net to do so or (b) they are too lazy to update it. Following which, the first option would mean that these people are not reading my blog.
I shall now complain about the lack of attention being showered onto my blog. Yah. Sometimes I a bit lazy to update seeing that no one seems to be reading it. That’s the reason why I put my thoughts for the public to peruse, criticize or comment on. I want feedback. Yeah, but I have realized a long time ago that I don’t always get what I want. Well, BAH! to that. ( I am very tempted to put a picture of our dear Farah which her 'talk to my hand' expression here to emphasize my point. )
So I shall proceed to talk about my life lately.
Firstly, my father had bought a second-hand CF card for my ma's PDA. Thing is, he wants ME to connect it to the admin of my home LAN. Now, before, I had successfully set up the LAN in my home but this is only because I had to sift through the help manual and to 'argue' with my father about the correct procedure. Now, with this CF card and PDA, it is a very diff (both difficult and different) thing. Now, there is no connection between the admin computer and the PDA and it is frustrating me to death. And my father too. Although he is not dead yet. Well, u get wad I mean.
Yesterday was a fun day. First, I had to rush to the sports complex on roller blades while my sister drove circles around me on MY bike. That bugger's bicycle tube got busted so she got my bike while I had to SLOG my way through to get to that place on time. Then, I realized I din bring shuttlecocks. It was very comical when we found out that we thought that the other would bring it so we ended up not bringing any. But, we solved the problem by playing with some 'leftover' shuttles on the court. Well, we only had time for two games and it was a draw. Haha! It was great considering that I had a blue-black. I think I held the racket wrongly and the bottom kept hitting against my arm thus resulting in this very fugly 'or cheh'. 
Then I went swimming with my sis. To my sheer agony, I first had cramps on my right toes. Then when it subsided, the cramps came on the right side of my left calves. Then my left toes. Then the left side of my right calves. And I am now currently suffering: my butt hurts, my thighs hurt while my right calves takes the trophy for hurting me.
Anyway, today… I went out with my p. school friends (Hey!! Zafirah and Suhailah!!!) ! I don't think they'll be reading this. First we went bowling at bp plaza. I painfully lose both games to them. I got very good scores on the first five sets but then it all went downhill after that. BAH!! Then, we went to BANQUET to eat. Yay! I only ate popiah. But it was good and big popiah. And I had kopi cino. I have no idea wad the heck it was but heck, it was kopi and I needed coffee after such a long period of abstinence. Now heres the icing on the cake! We bought a MILK TRAY and had it while walking around Lot 1. hahaha! Fattening, no doubt, but it was a moment of indulgence that I could not resist! I love the praline center one but it made my throat reaaaaaaly dry. Then we got neoprints!


I looked fugly, but I don't care. I am in the company of two great friends and that’s all that matters. I have so many neoprints with them. But I don't have one with other close friends or other great hangers( great people I hang out with). To list a few: Karla with Pam. Izyanti and Rafidah. Evon.. and other people. Believe me, I have seen people who take neoprints all the time. Its pretty scary. I don’t know why.
Do I have anything else to say? Or type, in this context? Oh yah. Only left 3 weeks of freedom. And I haven't done a lot of things. The Necessary stuff like altering my uniform (not to shorten the skirt la, what were u thinking?), dying my shirt, starting on my art pieces, and deciding what subjects to do in jc… oh well, let the games begin!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home